Thursday, 9 January 2014

Berry Casual

BERRY FLUFFY JUMPER OOTD TOPSHOP BERRY FLUFFY JUMPER OOTD TOPSHOP BERRYCASUALOOTD BERRY FLUFFY JUMPER OOTD TOPSHOP BERRY FLUFFY JUMPER OOTD TOPSHOP
(Jumper, Shirt, Jeans: Topshop/ Headband: Urban Outfitters/ Necklace: Primark/ Boots: H&M)

Is it apparent that I love fluffy jumpers yet haha? I've had my eye on this Burgundy cropped jumper from Topshop as I love anything cropped and fluffy, and the Burgundy/Berry colour is perfect for this time of year. I was spending the day outside so I opted for this headband from, Urban Outfitters as it's a similar, complimenting colour. I really like headbands like this as they keep your head and ears warm and are good if you have a small head! To keep with the berry theme, I wore my velvet H&M boots which I absolutely wore to death last winter and still love now as they are so comfy and I love love velvet anything! I thought the polka dot collar was a cute vintage-y touch with the necklace. To finally tie everything together, I went with a simple eye look with a Burgundy lip.

16 comments :

  1. Love this outfit, burgundy is my favourite colour for winter! Your eyes are amaziinggg ahaaa!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone looks perfect in berry tones!! Those boots are too nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, those jeans look amazing on you !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World | Check out my MAC lipstick giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely! What a brilliant outfit - I love that it's casual but still looks so well put together :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit especially the burgundy boots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit - those boots are amazing! Xx

    Jess | Jessica Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the crop top and your make-up! Your so pretty x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is gorgeous! You look lovely xx
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the boots, awesome colour. I doubt that they'll still be selling them now but I really want a pair haha.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is perfect, I love the little collar.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look, the dots shirt, the boots and the texture of your sweater. You mix the colors perfectly, the headband suits you.
    xo
    About women and not only Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love this outfit on you. You look stunning. The jumper is such a great colour and looks perfect with the thick headband. Really wonderful. xx

    http://thestylecrusader.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...