Wednesday, 15 January 2014

MAC, 'WoodWinked' Eye-Shadow

MAC WOODWINKED EYESHADOW MAC WOODWINKED EYESHADOW MAC WOODWINKED EYESHADOW MAC WOODWINKED EYESHADOW MAC WOODWINKED EYESHADOW
I have been lusting over this eye-shadow for some time now, and at Christmas time I eventually became the proud owner of it. MAC's, 'Woodwinked' eye-shadow to me is a, Orange toned Bronze colour and although I have so many neutral shimmer colours, I don't have anything of this shade. I've seen quite a few tutorials on YouTube and blog posts on this colour and I love the way it has looked on so many people so decided I have to get it. It's such an easy and lovely colour to wear. I apply this with my, MAC 239 brush, to pack on the colour so that it is the most pigmented on the eyelid as it can be. I buff the edges out with a fluffy brush so that there are no harsh lines. This eye-shadow is perfect for when you want a soft, smokey look without the fuss of layering different colours. To make it even smokier and to give my eyes more definition, I smudged some of the eye-shadow underneath my lower lash line which I think finishes off the eyes perfectly. 
MAC eye-shadows are definitely my favourites, as they never crease on my eyelids and last all day even without a base or primer unlike others I have used. I think this eye-shadow would also look amazing paired with my other MAC shades such as, Cranberry and Sumptuous Olive which I have a review for coming up soon!
newsig

9 comments :

  1. This eye-shadow is defiantly on my wish list, it looks so great on you!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colour looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite eyeshadows! By the way you commented on my post about the new lacquer and matte balms from Revlon -- they're only out in the US right now which is where I am currently living :)

    annie | www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one looks so pretty! Love the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that eyeshadow is such a gorgeous colour and it suits you so well!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a good colour! It looks super natural. xx

    http://thestylecrusader.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello lovely, just came across your blog and it's great - love the makeup!

    I'm your newest follower and look forward to your next post! :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on, Katie Loves! All comments are appreciated and read.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...