Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Endless Polka: Outfit & Make-Up

polkadotootd2 polkadot polkadot make-up rubywoo
(Playsuit: Missguided/ Heels: Asos/ Lipstick: MAC Ruby-Woo)

This outfit I wore the other night to a birthday party but didn't have time to take proper blog photos on my Canon so had to make do with a few quick snaps on my iPhone so sorry about the lack of quality! I wore this cute polka-dot playsuit from Missguided and paired it with these absolutely beautiful heeled sandals from ASOS which I picked up from the sale. I've been on the look out for a pair of White heeled sandals for ages and when I saw these I was so happy. What I will say though is that these are probably THE most uncomfortable heels I have ever walked in. I think it's because I'm so used to wearing heels with a platform that these are just so painful for me - hopefully with a few more uses I will become immune to this. I just think they will look amazing in Spring and Summer with pastel coloured outfits.

For my make-up I wanted to go for a look which is my favourite - a vintage eye with a Red lip. Obviously my choice of lipstick was my all time favourite - MAC Ruby-Woo (review post here). For me, nothing will beat this lipstick for a perfect, matte, vintage Red lipstick. For the eyes I followed this PixiWoo tutorial, as I didn't want anything too heavy but wanted something that would define the sockets of my eyes. 
newsig

15 comments :

  1. Love this look hun, you look gorgeous and I love your make-up too, really stunning.
    Ruby Woo is my favourite red too, it's just the perfect one <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute little playsuit, I have to check out Missguided, I haven't done that for a while :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your make up in this!!

    http://clothing-conscious.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe I've only just come across your blog! Such fab style, new follower :) x

    Lauren | What Lauren Says

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lipstick looks good on you! xx

    junkieisheadoverheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your eyebrows look so good! Do you do them yourself or do you get them done? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruby Woo really suits you. Love the playsuit x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Check out the pins on you Mrs. Gorgeous outfit, love the asos heals.
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Make up and kicks are beautiful!
    Make sure to check out my blog:

    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so gorgeous! i love that dress :)

    ive just done an ootd! check it out?
    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute heels!

    www.verasawicki.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous playsuit! I love your make-up too!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are stunning! love your make up!! And omg im sooo jealous of your legs they go on forever! xxxx

    Laura | Tease Flutter Pout

    ReplyDelete
  14. So so pretty, you look amazing

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute look
    ha love the honesty bout how painful single strap heels are uncomfortable x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...